"Blinked" by Sick/Sea
The sibling-members Audrey and Cameron Scott joined together with Miguel Morales to create what might be called a ‘trend- breaking’ type of music, having fused the multi-genre sounds of their childhood into one splendid style.
It is child-like adventure that brought Sick/Sea together and theirs are songs of life and love and the discernment gained through human relationship.
Purchase Moral Compass by Sick/Sea at their BandCamp page.
Shaun’s current favorite song, and the earworm currently stuck in my head.
I haven’t done this in like forever. But I just thought about it when I purposely showed my affection to the wrong person because I like being mean to my hipsis. Anyway, you see that link at the end of this? Click that motherfucker like it was the only thing that could get you off. In fact, pretend that this as a whole is a woman and that link at the end of this is her “magic button” and click the shit out of it because you know homegirl wants you to. Click it, motherfucker. Click it because it’s the only way it’s gonna get you laid again! Pericardium by Jason Walsh
"I’m not gonna teach him how to dance, dance, dance"
Last night, I compiled my fourth playlist since I started up again. The soundtrack to a fake…
- It’s Getting Boring by the Sea - Blood Red Shoes
- Bicycle Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle - Be Your Own Pet
- The Nature Anthem - Grandaddy
- Hey Ya [En Vivo de Sesiones @ AOL] - JD Natasha
- Flowers - Emilie Simon
- My Favourite Game - The Cardigans
- Leave Me Alone! - Ian Axel
- Washin’ + Wonderin’ - Stroke 9
- Like a Friend - Pulp
- My California - Beth Hart
- 5&1/2 Minute Hallway - Poe
- Joey - Concrete Blonde
- Not An Addict - K’s Choice
- Pills - The Perishers
- Please Read the Letter - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
- To West Texas - Explosions in the Sky
- Learning to Hunt - Guided by Voices
- As You Are - Garfunkel and Oates